Thursday, August 20, 2009

That seems to be all Jake likes to say, well maybe not say, but shake his head as these days. Even if he means yes...it is still as shake of the head "no". silly kid!
We are still not saying any words, but he understands everything we say. It is a little creepy almost. I know one of these days a whole sentence is just going to pop out of his mouth like he has been talking this whole time.
He has begun to really get a kick out of going into Brock's room and helping wake him up. And let me tell you what...if I open the door and Brock is not already awake, Jake does the trick...ahhhhhhhh...the boy does not understand "shhh".
But these are some sweet pics Joe and I were able to get the other afternoon when Jake went in to work his magic. Brock adores anytime Jake comes around, so the excitement he shows when Jake runs over to his crib is totally worth a loud mouth wake up call, I guess.

He has also given Brock his bottle a couple of times too.
Although, of course, the time I try and get a picture of it, this is all I got.

So far they both just love the sight of eachother. You can tell it is just killing Brock to not be able to move around like Jake is, and conversely, Jake is always trying to roll Brock and play with him a little bit rougher than I like for him to at this point. But I am so thankful for how well they do around eachother. And to hear them crack up at eachother....ohhh...it doesn't really get much better than that! I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment