Wednesday, December 2, 2009

El Jake-o turns dos anos!

So this morning started off a little different for the Jake-ster...It included singing by his daddy, mommy and brother...talk about a good way to wake up, right?

This was the cupcake we lit before we walked down the hall to his room...
daddy and Brock lighting the candle...
and the singing begins...
and a Brock tackle...
Blowing out his candle all by himself...
Such excitement...
Such an awesome wake-up call...
Our B.I.G. little man...
I cannot even believe that two years have flown by so quickly. I seriously could not be any more thankful than I am at this moment. How did we get to be so blessed to provide and care for two amazing little boys? I cannot wait to help grow them up into amazing men! Each year gets sweeter and sweeter. Every day is such a challenge, but one that I would not give up EVER!
I love his contagious laugh.
I love his sweet "please" (pronounced pees) and "thank you" (pronounced ku).
I love his amazing smile.
I love his sweet spirit.
I love the way he shares and loves.
I love his hugs.
I love his "love you" (pronounced la, with major accent with the tongue)
I love his super-power to not ever sleep in the car.
I love his ability to not nap and stay up late and still be the life of the party.
I love his high 5's and bumps.
I love how he cuddles with me on the couch.
I love when he dances, which includes spinning or tapping his foot.
I love his happy feet when he gets really excited.
I love wiping away his big ol' crocodile tears.
I love his other super-power of nothing is painful, he always gets right back up.

I could go on and on... What an incredibly special little boy we have been blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment