Tuesday, January 5, 2010

merry christmas

So, I am way behind on this, but I wanted to get up some pics from our awesome Christmas here at the Hornberger household. It was perfect...some goodies for the boys, very thoughtful cars and trains and books, along with a shiny red wagon and a homemade picnic bench! So cool!
We had a delicious turkey dinner with my family, church on Christmas Eve to celebrate "Jesus' birthday", complete with a candle and singing (for the boys). We also had lots of lessons in sharing, playing sweet (Jake) and toughening up (Brock)! It was perfect. We had a sweet few days with Auntie Tina and lots of rest. I know they say that you really don't catch up on sleep, but I could not believe how much sleep I really did over the break...it was AWESOME! Very restful yet very exhausting, if that is possible. Jake was SOOOOO ready and ran into his MDO out class today! I love seeing him make those friendships and enjoy that time, while Brock and I got to go to the gym, store and hang out around the house peacefully, which I know Brock really enjoyed!! Hope you all had an awesome Christmas too!! Happy New Year Everyone...much more to come!

too much action....ahhhh
learning how to share
Santa's helperperfect...a snuggie for mom!! Good thinking Nick & Sam!!wrestle!!!pooped pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment