Thursday, June 3, 2010

last day of mother's day out


this happened to us a while ago, but I am just now getting around to posting the pics of how much fun these two had with the balloons that we got to take with us as we left that day. Even Brock got himself a balloon, which we are now learning that we have to get two of everything to keep the peace around here.
It was bitter sweet leaving his teachers, knowing we will have new ones for him next year, but it is good for him to experience new things, so I am excited. We also found out that these teachers from this year were able to get Brock into their class for this next year...I am so pumped about that, since Jake had two of the coolest teachers ever. I am ready for Brock to get to experience that...this past year was great bonding time for the two of us while Jake was at school, I am glad we had that time before we put him in school himself, but I have to admit I am pretty pumped to have some hours to myself in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment