Wednesday, March 2, 2011

our little 3 month old

12 weeks...can you believe it? WOW!
This boy rocks...just like his brother's. He is totally sleeping through the night. We eats around7:30pm and wakes up around 7:30am. ahhhhh...bliss!
He is smiling and cooing like CRAZY! It is hilarious. We get a bunch of giggles from him too. I love it...sure does make things so much more worth it...I hate to say it, but it's true!
He loves it when his brother's are around. He gets so bored when it is just me...true story.
He is sitting up well in his Bumbo for about 10 mins at a time...and starting to hold his head up like a champ.
He is a big boy with lots of hair. He gets called a girl all the time...hahaha...but I am too scared to cut it, since I cut Brock's and his head ended up growing and his hairline (that I cut) did not...it was awful!
To sum it all up we are all in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment