Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Holt, the ham...


This kid CRACKS us up now. He is developing such a personality. He wants to do everything his brother's do and does not realize how little he is to do it. Things like wear shoes...He sees them wearing their shoes and so now he LOVES to wear his too. He LOVES wrestling with them and daddy. The other day the boys had me pinned down and tickling me and Holt came over and was grunting so loud while trying to push Joe off of me...mommy's little savior!!
He was loving playing in the blanket the other day because Jake and Brock were running around the house with them on their heads like capes. He was getting SO frustrated because he could not figure out why the blanket would not stay on him while he was trying to crawl.
He is climbing up on their chairs after meals so that he can sit with them like a big boy. He gets the BIGGEST smile on his face whenever I see him there.
He also is a HAM for the camera...ALREADY...the other day I was just playing around and saying "cheeeeeeese" he turns around looks over at me and gives me the BIGGEST smile...LOVE IT!
It is so fun watching him grow up...this is where the fun begins!!












No comments:

Post a Comment