Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Thankfuls


This year I thought I would try something that made the boys think about things a little.  I threw together a piece of twine, circles cut from paper & clothes pins to make a "thankfulness banner".  And every day we would have the boys think of something they are thankful for...no repeats and could not just be "stuff" but really challenge them to think about things...here is their list:
Mommy
Daddy
Friends
Brothers
God
Jesus
Avengers
Our House
Flowers
Miss Amy
Soccer
Rookie & Dirk
PB&J
Games
Football
Food
Bikes
Shows (yes, TV shows)
Our Relatives
Songs
Gymnastics
The Stars
The Sun
Christmas
Miss Kate
The Moon

No these were not prompted...I was quite proud of what they thought of.  I have put all the supplies in a bagg-ie for next year at this time....I look forward to hearing what they come up with then...


No comments:

Post a Comment