Tuesday, July 28, 2009

music to a mommy's ears!

So yesterday I heard the sweetest thing I have heard from my boys so far, and I had to write it down here so that I do not ever forget the first time I heard it.
While I was cleaning up Jake's mess of a dinner in the kitchen he went over to sit with Brock on the couch...all I could hear from over the backside of the couch was giggling from BOTH of them. Jake must have been doing something funny, because Brock was cracking up at him and Jake, in turn, Jake was laughing too. It was seriously the sweetest thing I think I have EVER heard. Just within the past week Brock has begun to give me an occasional chuckle...and to hear him laughing both at and with his brother was like time stood still and nothing else mattered. I am so thankful that Jake has loved his brother so much. I know that there will be MANY days where they want to ring eachother's necks, but for right now I am soaking in the sweetness of little giggles from "my favorite little boys in the whole wide world"!

No comments:

Post a Comment