Thursday, September 10, 2009

mothers day out


We just had to snap a couple of pics, like last year, of the first day of mother's day out. He was so pumped, and has been every morning since. I love the socialization and all the new friends he is getting to make....he is such a goof. The report from the first day "he is a sweetheart, but he will not do anything you want him to do when transitioning activities." Stubborn much??...sound familiar mom?? So Lisa, mom and Aunt Linda...I thought I got away easy having boys...but it turns out, my oldest is just as frustrating as I was as a child...this should be interesting!
Payback, right?

2 comments:

  1. That's funny.....Kenlee did great Monday at MDO but she cried today at drop off ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kelly-- payback. I am now very well acquainted with "payback." Ha! My best advice is to apply the "curse" now--i.e., "I hope you have a child just like you someday!" It's a good thing they're so adorable. . . :)

    ReplyDelete