Friday, February 26, 2010

I have a new growth

I have growths coming off of my body lately and the Dr. calls them "Jake" and "Brock". These two will not leave me alone when they are awake. Kind of kidding, but not really. I love that they love me so much...but I am also looking forward to the day when they don't need to "hang" around all the time. Is that bad? I love them so much.
Wish me luck...me and my growths will be daddy-less this week. Joe heads off to the Rice mission trip in Baja, MX, so please keep them in your prayers. I so wish I could go, but we made the executive decision that because of the age that the boys are right now we do not need to be both heading off for a whole week at a time. Mimi and Sitte told us how sad and hard it was on them while were were gone at the end of last year for the wedding in MX and we don't think it would be best to do that to them again at this age. It is a MAJOR bummer for me, especially because a BUNCH of my favorite girls are going on the trip, but we know it is what is best for our family right now! I will be their number one prayer support!
We are so excited for the day when we can take the boys with us and serve as a family...but we have a ways to go to get there!

1 comment:

  1. Your "growths" are precious. They really did miss the two of you. I know it is tough to stay home but I am glad you did. - Sitte

    ReplyDelete