Monday, May 17, 2010

Thing 3


Well, if you didn't already know...here you go...we are expecting baby number three around here...and we could not be any happier! I just had the 12 week "check up" last week, and they say that the baby is measuring about 10.5 weeks along. So, with 11 weeks of pregnancy now under our belts we are finally pretty free and clear of major scares and now just praying for a healthy baby.
Today is the first morning I am actually feeling 100% in about 2 months. You have no idea how much of a blessing it is to feel good, until you have to struggle with it on a daily basis. I might be speaking too soon, since this pregnancy has given me MAJOR night-sickness...so, tonight we shall see.
I might be crazy in saying this, but I totally feel like this has been the hardest 1st trimester yet. It could be the hormones not letting me remember the other two, but man...this has totally kicked my butt the past couple of months.
Joe has been a saint. Cooking, cleaning, helping out with the boys A TON, ect...I am so thankful for his servant's heart!
No cravings for me so far...everything just sounds NASTY. With the boys I was wanting anything I could get my hands on...including fast food...but this time that makes me want to gag. I have only had a date with the porcelain god once so far...and am hoping for no more.
The Dr. gave me some Zofran, which I take only with I HAVE to, and it has been a help this past week. Thank God for modern-day meds!

Other than that we are chugging along! Jake is very intrigued by my already expanding belly...it seems so huge already I thought there could be twins or something...
We cannot wait to meet him/her. We will also be finding out the sex this time too...why not...we thought we would try something different! So, stay tuned!
More Hornberger's...more Hornberger's!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I know your pain. Feeling sick is the pits. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH YOU ARE GOING TO FIND OUT THE SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU - SITTE

    ReplyDelete