Monday, May 24, 2010

we need a sandbox, daddy!

We are currently in the midst of finding the time to work on a sandbox/our backyard landscaping since I have finally ripped out the un-even brick patio that existed when we moved in. It has taken us FOREVER to figure out how to make it happen...but, I think we are FINALLY ready...the only problem we have now, is getting all the materials to the house. We actually made it to Lowe's the other afternoon only to realize that my car is not nearly big or sturdy enough to carry CRAZY amounts of sand...we need a larger car...but that is a whole other story!
So, maybe we can rope Paul into letting us use his Tahoe and we might have it completed by the time we have some people over for Brock's baptism...but, I am not holding my breath.
Poor Jake...he has been digging in a our mud-pit for the past year now...the kid wants a sand box so bad...he is going to be so in love once it is done! I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment