Monday, November 1, 2010

happy hallowen

So I do apologize for the lack of quality in these pictures, but I had to get a couple up on the blog to show off our two cuties. This year we bought nothing. Jake was an orange crayon, which is a costume that Mimi made for me when I was his age...which now makes it totally vintage and majorly cool, right? And Brock was a banana...which is a hand-me-down from last year. It is perfect though, being that Banana is one of his new words (well kind of) and he loves them!
We made it around the block...and collected a good amount of candy!
It was WAY too hot, yet again this year, and Brock didn't want to let go of Jake's bug gun...As Joe put it "he is a piece of deadly fruit". But all in all we had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. They look adorable!! Looks like they had a blast and looks like Brock might be needing a bug vaccum soon!!! As I was buying it for Jake, I really wanted to get one for Brock but Jake's was the last one. Remind me to tell you the story about this, I was determined to get it for Jake! :)

    Love the video below....Landon now has watched it about 3 times....it makes him laugh! :)

    Love
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete