Thursday, May 19, 2011

our little 5 month old for real


So, I know I already did a post on this, but it wasn't accompanied by a very good picture...poor Holt. So, here we go...with a little update.
He is almost 100% sitting up on his own now! What a free feeling that will be! Ahhh the blissful time of his sitting but still not being able to move anywhere. I am going to relish in this for AS LONG AS I CAN! Here we go...
because whenever we put him in tummy time he is moving around like crazy. He rolls and even is beginning to scoot. It is so stinking cute. So sad to think that I have already forgotten what it was like with the other two. Hopefully my mommy brain cells will start to replenish now that we are coasting onto all the toddler and older phases of life from here on out...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment