Tuesday, May 3, 2011

our little 5 month old

yes, Joe, Holt is only 5 months. I think I would know being that I GAVE BIRTH TO HIM. Can you tell that we might have had this discussion recently?? haha.


Anywho...our little man is getting so big. He sits on my hip like a big man and holds on to my arm...it is so nice. It is also soooo much more sturdy now...they boys are loving rolling him around and tackling him. It is so cute...Holt just cracks up.
He is also quite the pro at his stage 1 foods, the exersaucer and sitting up on his own...with much help...
He officially has two bottom teeth and I can see more coming in daily...both top and bottom. Just like the other two he is all or nothing...I cannot complain...let's getting this teething stuff over with!
Other than that...he is coasting right through and now I am soaking up every moment I actually can. He is precious...and I am so thankful for his sweet little personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment