Monday, April 25, 2011

holt's 1st's

The Holtster is hitting lots of first milestones lately and I had to document.
First off...the hair cut. OMG was this much needed, YES! I was sick of my son being called a girl...not in this world...
So, our sweet Ms. Kate was over this weekend and we decided to just do the chop, and she got the honors. He looks like a completely different kid!


Other firsts:
first two teeth, on the bottom. SOOO glad those have finally broken through
first rolling overs. this has been happening for a little while, but he is getting really good at it now.
first with colored eyes! WOOHOO!. We'll see if they hold...but it is looking like he might have color to those round smiling eyes.

So far so good with this little guy. He is still happy as a clam. I can honestly say that I will forever and always miss this stage in raising our babies. This has got to be one of my favorite stages. All smiles, all love, lots of sleeping, no talking back...you know?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment