Wednesday, April 6, 2011

our little 4 month old!

I cannot believe he is 4 months. I know, I know, I say that EVERY month...but man time flies. We had his 4 month check up on Monday and he is a strong healthy little boy. Thanks be to God.
He is in 75% in both height and weight, however I feel like he is a mutant everytime we are around his cousin Clay and the fact that he can fit into 12 month onesies already.
He is rolling over like a mad man. He loves to sleep on his belly and then push himself over and play in the mornings in his crib.
He is loving his tummy time. He sits up in his bumbo like a champ and we are starting to put him into the exersaucer to play.
Gosh he is such a sweet and happy baby. He has to be, though, to keep up with the schedules of his brothers. He still pretty much HATES the car. I dread running errands because I know he is going to cry...oh well...he is learning to suck it up early on, I guess.
He has been "teething" for about a month now...which is just cruel punishment for parents, since I bet we won't see anything for another month or two.
He CRACKS up at his brothers. If I ask Brock or Jake to come over and make Holt laugh they come and sit in front of him and just start laughing in his face....this CRACKS Holt up. It is AWESOME!

Things are going well going from two to three. It has not been easy, AT ALL, but we are getting by with awesome help from amazing friends and family. I am so thankful for the flexibility of our jobs. There is NO way I could have done this on my own. Joe has been my amazing strength. People keep asking if we are going for any more...well here I am to set the record straight: NO! WE ARE DONE! Unless God has other plans for us we are sooooo done and sooooo happy with 3 amazing boys!
So, there you go (period)

No comments:

Post a Comment