Monday, April 18, 2011

the joy's of pregnancy

So now that I am at a place in life where I BETTER not be getting pregnant ever again, it is fun to get excited about the future. So foreign to me?!? After every pregnancy I have always had the goals of losing the weight and growing my hair back...but I guess you just forget...and at those times in life I knew it was only temporary.
This time...I get to really reflect on what really are the joy's of pregnancy.
This is what I have learned.
The actual pregnancy was soooo great compared to what you have to go through after.
-Losing weight-
**Depression after stepping on that scale after working so hard all week, and the number not adjusting AT ALL. Blah!!!**
-Fitting into clothes-
**it is always interesting to me to see WHERE the body has shifted to?!? Blah!!**
-hair loss-
**no joke....EVERY one of these boys has given me bald spots....check it out!!! Blah!!**

I am SURE there are a ton more...but...oh ya...
-memory loss-
**what?!? Blah!!**
Good thing these minions are so cute!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment