Thursday, June 25, 2009

check-up

This morning we took Jake to his 1.5 year check up and Brock to his 2 month check up.
Everything is excellent...we are so thankful!
All the nurses were very excited to see Brock again, feeling much better this time!
Both are above average on everything, which we kind of knew from previous reports, but the thing that amazed me and Joe the most was that both are 75% or higher on their height. NUTS! We'll see if it keeps up as they grow, but both Joe and me are completely average in height...so, it is a matter of mystery as to where these kids are getting it from. It could be on either side of the family...either way, it is DEFINITELY not from either one of us!
I will not bore yall with the actual stats, just know that we are totally healthy, and TALL.
So, since both boys have hit milestones, I thought I would take some shots of our cuties. Jake's were, of course, taken outside where he LOVES to live, and Brock's in daddy's arms inside. No, the wet hair is not from water...that is sweat...it is way to freakin' hot in these parts.


Then once Brock's pics were complete Jake had to crash the party, and even try and lick, yes, I said "lick" his brother.

Ahhh...what fun! I cannot wait to see how these two grow up together! -Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment