Monday, June 29, 2009

Sip 'n See

This past weekend Melissa threw Brock a cute little sip 'n see at her home in Pearland. It was so sweet! Some of my mom's friends came by along with some of my girlfriends that I have not seen in FOREVER! It was perfect. Thank you sooooo much Melissa! We had an awesome time! Perfect Saturday afternoon!! I still apologize for Jake and how rough he is...he LOVES to tackle...Landon needs to hang around more often, Jake will totally roughen him up! Maybe even teach him some of his tackling form...he seems to have it down to a science! Then Landon can teach him how to honk!

As far as things are going around here...Brock is really growing. I mis-quoted on one of the last blogs...Brock and Jake are both in the 90th% and above on height...Brock being taller than his brother. Just NUTS! I wonder if they will keep their height...or just grow into it...we shall see.
This past week Brock has been officially sleeping from his 10pm feeding all the way until around 6am. WOW! Eventhough it is not me sleeping that whole time too, it is still very refreshing. The first couple of nights took some crying it out, but I think we are now moving towards our official sleeping through the night phase. Even last night, he woke up at 5:15, but I just went up to calm him down and turn on his waves sound-effects, and he went back to sleep until 7!! AHHHH...it is so amazing to me how refreshing getting good sleep can be :-)

But other than that...things are very normal. He is much better since his stay in the hospital and Jake is still LOVING having a little brother. He goes and sits by him all the time...now he is even taking it upon himself to turn Brock over onto his belly..next thing I know he will be trying to pick him up. Poor Brock...both are going to be two tough boys! I am going to have to keep in good shape to keep up! (good incentive!) -Kel

1 comment:

  1. cute pic! Saturday was a lot of fun and it was great seeing everyone and catching up! Jake is a wild man, hopefully Brock will be able to hang! I don't think he has a choice though - ha! Landon will learn how to tackle one of these days...or atleast lets hope so :) so he can defend himself!

    ReplyDelete