Monday, October 26, 2009

6 months old

Brock is officially 1/2 a year old! I cannot believe it! I was telling my mom this weekend, that time has FLOWN by. The first 2 months were dragging on, but then the next 4 are a complete blur. I am so glad I have kept up with this blog as much as I can, because it is neat to go back through and see what I have seemed to "block out".
So, just a little update on where Brock is these days:
He is getting up on his knees and elbows and rocking back and forth. He sees Jake and wants to tackle him so bad, you can just see it! He is going to crawl before we know it!
Just yesterday he was sitting up in his bumbo and rolled himself out of it onto the floor. I was shocked. The boy has got major strength and drive.
He rolls everywhere...also just yesterday I left him on the floor in his room while I bathed Jake. Once Jake and I were done we walked back in to check on him and he had gotten himself all the way from the floor by his changing table across his room and INTO the tent we have set up. I was cracking up. And then Jake saw where his brother had gotten and was so pumped to have a more mobile "toy"...he was laughing and squealing and trying to jump on him.
He still laughs all the time. The only time he seems to be upset or cry is when his brother is harassing him. Ok, Jake is not bad, he really is an incredible big brother to him, but that just goes to show you that Brock hardly ever is upset.
He is incredibly ticklish
He has some curly brown hair, he sometimes get a wave mohawk down the middle
He has one tooth through on the bottom with some more on the way
He is eating everything...I am not complaining there

He is an incredibly good kid. We are so blessed and thankful!

1 comment: