Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Tonight started off VERY rough, to say the least! We started off with a SCREAMING (I cannot capitalized it enough) Jake while trying to get him into his banana costume. It was so extreme I got out the camcorder and recorded it all. I cannot wait to show his possible future bride someday! If only I could figure out how to get our videos off the camera...maybe someday yall will get to see it.
Anyway...here are some shots from the night. After we got Jake out and had one of the other kiddos on the block show him how it's done...he ROCKED! He was saying "trtre" (aka. Trick or Treat) and holding out his bucket for the candy. He was so loving all the kids around and all the excitement that went into it. Brock was a total trooper the entire time, laughing and "talking" and enjoying the cool air.
When we got home we dumped out the candy he had collected and got to eat a little kit-kat. All in all it was great, and I am so proud of my little men for being brave and trick or treating for the first time!


Brock, eating Jake's costume

No comments:

Post a Comment