Sunday, March 21, 2010

growing up some more

This is how we sit now while entranced by the TV. He looks like such a big boy. It cracks me up!


Tonight he also put on his jeans all by himself.
While we were upstairs playing before bedtime, Jake wanted to play with his belt. Well, we cannot put on a belt if we are not wearing any pants. SOOOO..I HAD to get down his jeans. I was a little annoyed, and just handed them to him with the instructions "here, do what you want".
The next thing I knew he had both legs in and was trying to pull them up. WOW! I was so excited for him, which really stroked his ego. Then once the pants were on we had to put on the belt. So I showed him how to put it through the belt loops, and with my assistance we got the belt on and "bukd" (aka. buckled). He was quite excited, let me just tell you. So excited that he refused to take them off for bedtime. So, needless to say he is sleeping in his jeans and belt tonight! Such a cutie!
He was also looking for the beanie cap (which he has worn to bed several times now too) but, I put my foot down on that one...


1 comment: