Friday, March 26, 2010

today for me


Today has been glorious. Joe and I got up this AM, fed and packed up the boys, and I drove into Houston to pass them off to Mimi and Pappi for a long weekend. I am so thankful for amazing grandparents!
I then went for a run in my old stomping grounds, ran a TON of errands and am now getting to write this blog post at 7pm all by myself! WOW! Joe is off in LA at a great friend's wedding, so I am enjoying some very nice peace and quiet. It is funny how we miss our kids whenever we don't have them, but whenever we do, we cannot wait for a moment to ourselves. Oh well...I know that seeing them on Monday will be awesome.
The plan for this weekend happened because Joe had a wedding he was in, I have a wedding I am shooting out of town, and we needed some childcare. So, with the boys already staying at my parent's for a couple of nights I asked if we could tack on a day or two more, so that I am now able to paint their room, and FINALLY make it "their's" and "cute"...if I am allowed to say that about a boy's room :-).
So, I will put up some pics soon of the completed project, either on this blog or my photo blog...so keep checking out both. Got some wild-ness coming atcha with it...so stay tuned!

But, I had not posted any of the fun pics I have taken this week, so here is a little bit along with a fun video of Jake pushing Brock in "the boat". We got a grunt in there and everything!
Hope yall have amazing weekends!


No comments:

Post a Comment