Thursday, August 12, 2010

Boston


This past week Joe and I were able to escape up to the East Coast for a little adult time, a little bit of work and some good hang time with family and friends. We did a couple nights in New Hampshire at my cousin's house where I did some shoots and we got to spend some time on the beach. We even drove 5 more minutes up to Maine so that Joe could say he had been there.
Then we headed into Boston to meet up with our friends, Ricky + Lindsay. Lots of shopping, good food, and relaxing. Here are just a couple pics from the trip...however, I think the bet part was actually coming home refreshed to our little munchkins! Life is good!


And this one made the post because this is the EXACT place, EXACT stance and EXACT shirt (by Joe) that we took two years ago. Sad isn't it...yes, I did say same shirt there people!


We had a great time! Thanks again to everyone who hosted us in their homes! See you again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment