Friday, August 13, 2010

a summer 'o fun!

So, the thing I have quickly learned this summer is that summers are extremely difficult with two toddlers under 3. I quickly ran out of things to do to not make them bored of me...there are only so many times we can play in the sand box or play in the water hose or drive through the local airport or sit and watch construction sites...soon enough they need new stimulation. I mean come on...how many times can we go to Target or drive all the way down to the zoo to sweat our "balls off"? Joe and I are not really big on buying them a lot of toys and since there are two of them they do a really good job getting into trouble together already...which seems to be fun at times. They are getting better and better at playing with eachother without me and Joe around all the time...so it is always interesting to see what their little minds come up with. I was so proud of Joe who took these great pics of the boys the other afternoon after they got into the wet chalk. Turns out you can draw on ANYTHING with wet chalk!



No comments:

Post a Comment