Sunday, August 22, 2010

our little fishies

Jake and Brock are getting soooo much better at the pool. We have not taken advantage of the pool as much as we probably should have this summer, but I am so proud of the boys non the less. The other week we took them both and tried to make Jake a little more adventurous by backing up more and more for him to swim to us...eventhough he was not too happy about it he did it and made it all the way across the pool at least once. We got back to the pool (the next door neighbors) the next week and I thought we would have to do "baby steps" again getting him to swim to us...but that was not at all the case...he got in and was doing laps without even asking. I could not believe it. I brought the camera along to document A SWIM across the pool, but instead I got way too much video of him swimming laps...so sorry for the length, but I am just one proud mama considering this was only day one of completely swimming alone!



our little fish from Kelly Hornberger on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. He should be training for the Olympics! They are both adorable!
    Sitte

    ReplyDelete