Tuesday, January 4, 2011

boys will be boys

So, it begins...the mischievous-ness that all mom's of boys tell us about whenever we tell them we have all boys.
Case in point:
The other afternoon I was sitting in the living room feeding Holt. Jake and Brock were at the back door playing in the laundry area. They had the door open and were going in and out as they pleased. I heard lots of laughing and yelling. Brock was cracking up quite loudly then all of a sudden I hear a muffled cry out for help. At first I totally assume Jake has shut the door in Brock's face, leaving him outside...however, I quickly come to realize that our son, Jake has closed our son, Brock in the dryer. Yes, the dryer. How Brock got into the dryer, I dunno. How Jake coerced him into the dryer, I dunno. Why it happened, I dunno and I will never know, but trust me, I have my theories floating around in my head...and everytime I think about it I crack up...
Oh, I cannot wait for the stunts they will pull!

And because I love pictures, here are some drawing on the window's little cuties! (I think we have chalk marks on anything they can find in our backyard)


1 comment: