Friday, January 14, 2011

our little 6 week old


Holt is FINALLY 6 weeks. I can honestly say that I feel like it has taken forever to get here. BUT, we are here, and for that I am thankful! He is smiling at us a ton now. Total voice recognition and totally making things worth it more and more. He is sleeping, on average, a 6 hour stint and then another 3 hours after that at night. This mama cannot complain there. He is holding up quite well with his brothers he LOVES it when they sit and play right next to him...it is so cute! His eyes are still blue-grey, but I saw a spot of brown in one of them...noooo...I would love for one boy to have colored eyes...but I bet I will have no such luck. Other than that, life is just a bunch of same-ol-same-ol! We have three healthy boys and we are so thankful!

2 comments:

  1. Kel, your boys all look like Joe, but of all of the boys, Holt most definately looks a little like his momma! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOVE those pictures!!! The last is my fave. :)

    ReplyDelete