Thursday, February 3, 2011

jake-isms

Love it...this kid is getting so fun with all the things he says. Try this one on for size:
The other afternoon I picked him and Brock up from MDO.
As we were driving home he was singing to ALL the songs on the radio (have to start being careful there)
Then he pauses and says
"I miss mimi and papi & sitte and berger"
To which I reply
"Well, I know they miss you too.
*pause*
Did you know that they are mommy and daddy's mommy and daddy?"
Jake: "huh?"
Me: "ya, Mimi and Papi are my mommy and daddy and Sitte and Berger are daddy's mommy and daddy"
Jake, with such A-dorable inflection in his voice: "that's cool"
*pause*
Jake: "why?"
Me: "I dunno, that's just had God made us"
Jake, with even more A-dorable inflection in his voice: "huh...that's cool"
Me: "ya, that is cool!"

It is so funny to hear him say things now...makes me realize how much we say things and how we say them. Things like "you hear me?" or "hey Mister" when talking to Holt. It is sooooo cute. I love this stage of him...and I hear it just gets better and better!

Some fun Brock-isms coming soon too!


No comments:

Post a Comment