Wednesday, February 2, 2011

our little 2 month old

So today Holt has his 2 month check up and shots...yuck. He was a champ though...and turns out quite the bleeder...he bled all over me through the band-aid. Hooray!
He is a 100% healthy little man. 80% for weight, 60% height (which is so opposite of his bothers, but I think that might have to do with new standards or something because he seriously looks just like they did at their age...long and skinny)
As of this week he is sleeping through the night!! HALLELUJAH!! We are still waking up every once in a while around 4am, but he just falls back asleep after letting me know he is still there :-).
So we head to bed around 10pm and wake up around 6 or 7am. It is bliss. And as of last night we are wondering if we need to start putting him down after the 7pm feeding, seeing that he has fallen asleep right after it anyways and didn't really want much to do with his 10pm bottle. No complains here!
He is taking two naps a day now and really has fallen into a routine awesome-ly!! I am soooo thankful...can you tell??
To me he looks just like the other two, lots of hair and dark...I love it... But his eyes are still blue...and I am hoping they pull through, however I am not betting on it.
Other than that not too much to report. He is a happy little man with lots of smiles when you talk to him. A very content little guy...just like his brothers. We are so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. YOU THINK YOU ARE BLESSED? I AM THE ONE WHO IS BLESSED!!!!! - Sitte

    ReplyDelete