Tuesday, September 6, 2011

it's that time of the year...

the time where I get to take the boys back to school for their amazing teachers to do some awesome lovin' on them and them to make some great new friends. The boys were all smiles and excitement this AM when I dropped off ALL THREE! YES.....ALL THREE!!! Holy cow...it has been a REALLY long time that I have been looking forward to these hours of solitude. Don't get me wrong...those boys ROCK MY WORLD...but it is soooooooo needed to get some time at home getting to FINALLY do all the cleaning, working and to-do's that this house has so badly been screaming for since the first day of summer. Summer-time is cruel for parents of kids 5 and under. Just cruel.
But I was so glad they were so happy to go. They all looked to cute...Jake and Brock were pumped for their new batman back packs that are as big as them and their dinosaur cut-out sandwiches. And Holt...oh sweet, sweet Holt...he was all smiles, as usual...and went into his room of open armed ladies who just want to be there to love on little babies.
It has been amazing. I have gotten to go for a run, ALL BY MYSELF, have some quiet time and Claire and I have gotten a lot of things knocked off the list of KHP to-do's. Pretty much an amazing morning.
And...when 2pm rolls around I cannot wait to pick up those amazing minions with their huge smiles. Nothing can stand in my way after this awesome time of rejuvenation.

No comments:

Post a Comment