Tuesday, April 7, 2009

all our bags are packed



No, not really.
Eventhough we both knew the chances of the baby coming early this time were higher, we still have had our mind's set on the idea that we have about 2.5 more weeks. Well, after my Dr. appointment this morning, we have had to alter our thinking. It seems that within the past week I have gone from nothing to 2-3cm dilated and 80% effaced.
I'm sorry...did I hear the dr. right?? HOLY CRAP!
So, needless to say this has jolted Joe into "hyperdrive" mode and we are wrapping up all little odds and ends that still need to be taken care of.
We still have no idea when this baby might come, but the thought of my dr. saying "anyday now" makes me want to poop my pants.

I even told Joe, yesterday, that I might have just attended my last spin class for now, because I was getting some lower belly pains, where I knew I was over-exhorting myself. Kind of funny, maybe I have been going too hard on that bike this past week...hahaha.
Over all this pregnancy has been much easier. I have exercised throughout, and it has helped me SOOOO much more. I have also kept very busy with my work and Jake...so the pounds have not been added this time around...I am quite proud of myself! Should make for an easier delivery!

Now all my prayers are focusing on getting through this weekend. With a couple of the busiest weeks of work I have had in a while I want to get all my shoots in before Reese or Brock arrives...
here's to hoping!
Now we'll be able to keep you all in the loop even at the hospital through this blog. Please keep us in your prayers. All of you who have called and I have been HORRIBLE about calling back, please know that I appreciate it so much! We are so thankful for all you! - Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment