Friday, April 24, 2009

Brock David Hornberger!


Well, as you may have guessed, this sure the heck isn't Kelly. And while I pride myself on my nerd-dom, I have no clue about this whole blogging thing. But, being that Kelly currently is dealing with all of those fun post-pregnancy issues here at the hospital, I figured I'd let everyone (who doesn't know already!) in on the arrival of our brand new baby BOY!

Kelly had a doctor's appointment wednesday during which her doctor scheduled her to be induced the next day, a day before her due date. So after a wednesday night of Rice FCA and a busy Thursday morning, I drove my beautiful bride to the hospital to meet our new baby. Of course, we had no idea what it was, boy or girl, so we were pretty excited to see who would win that bet.

We checked in around 10am and at 3:49pm on Thrusday, April 23, out came Brock David Hornberger! And what a whirlwind 24 hours it has been!! Lots of family and a few friends have already come by to see the little man and today he gets to meet his BIG BROTHER! Should be a wonderful day!

Thanks everyone for all of the prayers and well-wishes! God is good and has blessed us with a wonderfully healthy baby boy! He can't wait to meet y'all!

3 comments:

  1. I am a very proud Sitte(grandmother.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome baby Brock! Another boy, I bet Jake is pumped!! What a beautiful family :) Hope to visit you guys soon! Congrats!! ~ The Penrods

    ReplyDelete