Thursday, April 9, 2009

texas spring



It is pretty much tradition around here to take the time to get some pictures of the Bluebonnets and this year was no exception for me. I was so excited to get to take Jake's babysitter, Claire, senior pictures out on her family property just outside of Chappell Hill, TX. (about an hour outside of Houston) Jake was able to tag along with me to the shoot and hang out with Claire's mom and boyfriend, and boy did he have fun. A golf cart, a lawnmower, a tractor and a bunch of the crazy blue flowers everywhere. He was FILTHY by the end of the afternoon.
Seriously...I don't think I have ever seen that many bluebonnets in one spot before. JUST BEAUTIFUL! Not only on their property, but also on the entire drive out to Chappell Hill. I LOVE Chappell Hill. I think if I could pick a spot to own property out in the Texas country, this is where it would be. Joe has always dreamt about property outside of "the city" and I always changed the subject...ya, right...I need my "stuff to do". But after falling in love with this part of Texas, I could definitely say I could own property and live out here some day. Who knows what the future might bring!
Anyway...I just wanted to post some pics of my cutie in the flowers. Of course every mom knows their kid ROCKS, but I just cannot get over this little boy. He seriously ROCKS my WORLD! I am so thankful for his little life in my life! -Kel



This last one cracks me up. Everyone has always said "he is a mini Joe, with little pieces of you" and in this picture I can totally see it. Isn't this his daddy's expression?? He is looking more and more like Joe every day...but I am thankful...Joe is a cutie, why wouldn't I want my son to look like him?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment