Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Big Brother??


So, we are just patiently awaiting this little guys arrival...ok, so maybe I am not being so patient, but Joe is helping me get through it all. I am totally being taught something here...and trying my best to go with the flow!
But, since we have been waiting for a little while Joe and I went to get Jake a Big Brother gift. We decided on a stuffed animal, since really, anything we give him he ends up getting bored of and not playing with, so at least he will have this to put on a shelf or something like that...

There are, however, not too many places to get a good looking bear these days. So, we made a trip to the one place I thought I would never go into (well maybe that and Libby Lu) The Build A Bear Store. Jake was able to pick out his bear, pick out it's heart, stand on the motor that stuffs the bear, give it a bath, name him and get his dressed. It is quite a big deal...we even have the birth certificate to prove it!

I think Joe and I had more fun with it all...but hey...at least we have something to give him once this little guy arrives in the world...if he/she EVER decides to grace us with his/her presence. Nothing like waiting to make a grand entrance, right?? - Kel


PS. I hear there are some of you having trouble viewing the pictures when I upload them as larger on this blog. Be sure that you have the latest version of Internet Explorer, or else click on the tab above right for Mozilla Firefox, it is one of the best browsers out there anyway, and you should not have any trouble viewing!

1 comment:

  1. you said little guy like 3 times... do you know something we don't know???!!!!

    ReplyDelete