Friday, May 22, 2009

1 month old!


I cannot believe our little Brock is 1 month old! Time flies...
He has already grown so much. We are focusing better and getting stronger and stronger every day. He has grown out of the NB diapers and a lot of the NB clothes has has gotten. Brock LOVES to eat! He is up to 4-5 oz. of formula at a feeding...wow! I think Joe and I have our work cut out for us with two growing boys. Good thing Jake is a picky eater who doesn't eat too much...that is as of right now...
I sure hope KHP picks up so we can afford to feed ourselves...hahaha...


Not really too much more to report...not like he is doing all that much more than eat, sleep, and poop...but Joe, Jake and I are loving every moment! -Kel

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - already a month old - you have got to be kidding me - time does fly by!!! He has got a ton of hair too, such an adorable baby and so glad he is eating well.....hope to see you guys soon.

    McGuire's

    ReplyDelete