Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jake and Landon

Last week Melissa and Landon came up to visit all of us and it gave Jake and Landon a chance to get to play together. It was so fun to watch them interact. They are only 1 month apart so, the age difference is not noticeable at all which allowed them to really have fun with eachother once they warmed up. Here are some fun pictures I took during the visit. I love Landon's sideways glance...it cracks me up everytime, he is so cute. And as you can see Jake is a wild-man!

2 comments:

  1. awww those are adorable - Jake is WILD, but trust me....get Landon in his own surroundings and he can be just as crazy :) I wish we could get the boys together more often! We are looking forward to June already!

    Give Brock a kiss for me!

    Love,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and fix the title - you forgot the "n" in Landon :)

    ReplyDelete