Wednesday, May 27, 2009

my little men

I just had to post this...I took this pic of Brock the other afternoon after a bath and it totally reminded me of one of my favorite pictures of Jake when he was Brock's age. Isn't it just AMAZING how much brothers can look a like?!? Maybe it is just me...but I think they look so similar...and to top it all off, Brock is starting to loose some of that dark hair he was born with, and I think I see some blond coming in underneath...sorry Sitte...but we shall see....


2 comments:

  1. Yay, maybe he will have mommy's color of hair!?! :) That would be cute - one blonde and one brown! They do look alot alike, their eyes and nose look identical!

    Hope to see you guys soon!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all make some beautiful babies! I agree-- they look so very much alike! -Lisa

    ReplyDelete