Sunday, May 3, 2009

Jake and his daddy


This has been the picture of father-hood for Joe over the past couple of weeks. He has been so amazing for me in this transition to having 2 boys so close in age. Like I said before, I would be STRUGGLING right now, if I did not have this amazing man in my life. I am so blessed!

I was able to get another super cute glimpse of how amazing he is today while I was feeding Brock, and Joe had Jake outside while doing yard work. Everyone who has a little one or has had a little one knows that you can get so much more done without them tagging along, but as I looked outside today I saw Jake on Joe's shoulders "trying" to do what daddy was doing, really only getting in the way, but Joe did not let it bother him one bit. It was so cool. Such an awesome image of selfless-ness on Joe's part.
He easily could have left Jake in the house with me while he got stuff done.

I love how amazing of a Dad he has become. It is such a cool thing to watch him play with and love on Jake. Jake adores his dad. He mimicks him, and is always trying to do what his dad is doing...even wearing his hats and helping him put on his boots.


I can totally picture it now...two boys up on those shoulders next spring. What a great thought!!

No comments:

Post a Comment