Wednesday, June 15, 2011

brock-isms

A few new things from Brock land:
1. He is sleeping without a rail totally in a big boy bed. We have been doing that for a couple of months now.
2. He is starting to wear underwear. WOOHOO!! We are almost there!
3. He has been talking up a storm. He is literally now able to verbalize everything he is thinking. It is so cute!
Just this morning I had one of my first, of I am sure many, Brock-isms:
Brock: "mommy, wanna go outside with me?"
Me: "Brock, can we go to the pool after nap times? It's so hot right now"
Brock: "It's hot outside, mama?"
Me: "yes, very hot"
Brock: "We blow on it??"
Me: CRACKING UP LAUGHING "that sure does make sense, doesn't it Brock?"

I love it...why not, we like to "blow on out food when it's hot"...so smart, so smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment