Tuesday, June 21, 2011

seaside...destin...whatever...

it all runs together to me...but we did get to make a trip to Destin/Seaside a couple months ago. I got to photograph my old roomie, Ashley's, sweet wedding, so we decided to make a family trip out of it. We also invited Sitte and Mimi along for the ride...and seriously...we could not have done it without them. THANK YOU BOTH! I know that by the end of our trip we were all wanting to ring eachother's necks...but who wouldn't?? :-)
Joe and I got to relax a little....the "grandma's" totally woke up with our minions every morning. SAVIORS.
Then we spent a ton of time playing, kite flying (Holt sleeping) and running around on the beach. It was an awesome condo situation within a tiny complex right on the water, so if any of you need a good recommendation for that, let us know. It was perfect.
So here are some pics from the trip. Enjoy.

Then the boys let got of the kite: and Joe had to SPRINT to catch it:
Brock was so upset:
But, Joe and Jake rescued it and brought it back:

And everynight...they fell asleep laying on eachother....I only wish I was able to catch it...this will just have to do:
AMAZING trip. We are so excited to see the possibility of family trips in the near future. I cannot wait to see what the next adventure might be that we take the boys on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment