Wednesday, June 15, 2011

our little 6 month old

Look at me!! I'm 6 months...and counting...
This kid has got to be the easiest little munchkin on earth. Literally NOTHING fazes him. He loves his brothers already wrestling with him. In fact, I think it drives him nuts not being able to move the way he wants yet to wrestle back. He still LOVES to laugh. I was able to catch a little on video for yall to enjoy. This is not his all out laugh, but this was just me looking away and then looking back at him and he was laughing at it so hard. He has this cute little laugh when he is not all out laughing...it cracks me up. He talks like crazy. He loves to growl and let you know that he is still there. He has 2 teeth on the bottom and I see a couple trying to come in up top now too! He just started pushing up onto his knees and hands yesterday...I was so pumped for him. He is coming right along...it is flying by...too bad this is my favorite stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment